User painAfter reading Jonathan's interesting post about bug classification, I got interested in the article behind it, finding a very promising approach. It has been an issue for us during the last months and this approach looked good to the team.
After making a few samples with some variations on the formula, we decided to give it a try, so I implemented a few changes during the weekend to support it on our internal defect tracking tool (it's a bit primitive, but easy to customize), here you can see the result:
I think the method will need to be fine-tuned for our needs, but we already see an improvement over just having a very subjective "priority" field for the bug.
Thanks Jonathan for the excelent reference!
By the way, the original article can be found here. It's worth reading!