Plastic SCM 220.127.116.114 is out!!!
Keep up with what’s happening; here it’s Plastic SCM 18.104.22.1684 external Release!!
You can suggest and vote for new features on the Plastic SCM Forum page.
Now, see the full list of new features and issues resolved in this release.
Now it is possible to check the history of a method that it is contained in a file that it is not loaded in the workspace.
In order to do that, let’s go to “Repository Browser” view or “History” view. Select “Annotate” view as the figure below shows:
Now, right click on the left panel and click on “Show method history”. You’ll get something like this:
In addition to that, some texts that appeared cut have been fixed.
LDAP authentication method performance has been improved when using lots of users:
- Only the users are active in determine moment will be refresh, instead of all the known users by Plastic SCM
- The DB access is avoiding while the users automatic refreshing.
- The refresh interval has been increased from 5 minutes to 15 minutes, as several clients demanded.
- Some LDAP calls have been avoided sharing the common information among different users and groups.
Concurrent read and write workspace operation could lead into a unupdated workspace. Now, the internal workspace operations are handled in a better way, denying those operations that can't be done concurrently This special situation could be achieved with multiple clients working on the same workspace.
Note: In addition to that, the concurrent read and write operation on the workspace content have been improved.
Thanks for reporting this issue in our forum.
Now it is fixed the crash in “Branch Explorer” when the following events were happening simultaneously:
- Issue tracking integration enabled (Branch mode).
- Enter visibility mode in Branch Explorer.
- Show "Legend" Error: Key cannot be null.
Fast Import has been improved with the following characteristics:
- Better progress notification
- Fixed some bugs
- Improved performance.
Team City plugin
The deletion of files and folders was not correctly propagated to the TeamCity Agent checkout folders under some circumstances. Fixed