New Plastic 184.108.40.2069 is now out
We're releasing a couple of new versions today:
- A new release of SemanticMerge, this time 1.0.65
- And a new 5.0 Plastic release including a few bug fixes
The new release includes a few new features, requested both in UserVoiceand by support.
Pending changes - "moved file detection" no longer limited to 50%
This one closes a UserVoice request that has been around for a while.
Now when you need to match similar files manually in 'pending changes' you can detect files with similarity level below 50%, something that wasn't possible before. As you might guess, not a difficult change but still closes a user request :P.
Improvements in 'cm find review'
The 'cm find review' command is now able to filter the output by the following fields:
- title: The title of the code review.
- targettype: 'branch' or 'changeset'.
- target: The element being reviewed. I.e. a Branch Spec, a Changeset Spec, or an object Id.
A few examples:
cm find review where targettype = 'branch' cm find review where targettype = 'branch' and target = 'br:/main/br1' cm find review where title like '%br2%'
Now the 'cm listlocks' command shows the user name instead of the SID.
And bug fixes
- This is one of the key fixes included in the release and it is related to the Checkin operation: Fixed an issue when performing a checkin which involves items in an xlinked repository and its parent repository. If the checkin operation finishes sucessfully in the xlinked repository but the checkin in the parent repository fails, the xlink target is properly updated to the newly created changeset in the xlinked repository.
- When the 'listlocks' command is used with the '--onlycurrentuser' option with an authentication mode that uses SID's, no locks were returned, although the current user had locked items.
- The 'cm find revs' command was printing unexpected paths in the output with certain 'where' clause filters.
- Merge view: The 'open contents' and 'diff' actions weren't available for xlink conflicts.
- GUI: Merge view: Improved 'view contributors' dialog. Added scroll to the 'ancestors' textbox when the merge operation detected more than one ancestor (recursive merge).
- The 'cm ls' command was failing if the workspace contained xlinks and: the '--tree' option or the '--selector' option were used together with the '--xml' or the '--format' options and the '-R' option was not used. Not an easy one to reproduce, definitely!
- Fixed a 'CmItemLoadedTwiceOnTreeException' performing a checking after a merge.
Please find more details reading the release notes and do not hesitate to contact us.